Chief Executive Officer, Founder
At the helm of Defencely is a seasoned security project contractor for industry leaders. His outstanding leadership, professional excellence, and technical expertise are attested to by Defencely’s satisfied clients such as Apple, Google, Zynga, ZenDesk, and many other well-known corporate giants with massive online presence. He has a knack for spotting talent and world-class skill, polishing them brighter with excellent opportunities, and putting them together in a team that is now acclaimed worldwide for its foolproof security solutions. He is an acclaimed stalwart at the forefront of securing online business enterprises. Known for innovating online security solutions, he has stacked up a solid reputation in thorough and proactive online security.
Co-founder & Red Team Lead
He heads the acclaimed Defencely Red Team, doing application security research, coordinating technical operations for Defencely Red Team Labs, assisting in quality-based penetration test report management, carrying out application security research for the Defencely R&D Team, and tests application for statistical report generation. An accomplished online security expert, he also maintains a security research portfolio for Defencely to study the latest attack vectors in the application security arena. He spearheads a vulnerability research that keeps Defencely’s knowledge base current for regulatory compliance. He better serves Defencely’s global clients with detailed risk management insights and risk impact perspective on business assets.
Network Security Engineer
As a Network Security Engineer at Defencely and with a B.Tech in Information Technology, he firmly believes that the risks of technology are only proportional to the rise in technological innovation. He advises that one must save data under several covers. This is no mean feat for a non-technological person who may know how to use technology but is incapable of securing themselves from this very same technology. In the age of cyber-attacks, it is the role and responsibility of tech experts to help secure online information and communication. As an added caveat, he advises the younger generations to be alert in securing their information from hacking.
As a seasoned expert in the fields of content creation, content management, and content marketing, she has accumulated years of solid accomplishment in creative writing, technical writing, and marketing communications for clients across all industries. She has served government, non-government, and non-profit organizations, as well as multinational business enterprises. Her extensive experience in advertising, PR, and branding covers both online and offline client needs. She is a theatre director and a film producer. She is also a reputed trainer in development communications and a much-sought market and social researcher. Outside of being a communications conceptualizer and strategist, she writes both fiction and non-fiction.
- Reduce Latency
- Detect Website Vulnerabilities at the Moment They Happen
- Fix Issues as they Occur to Prevent Future Damage
- Make Sure That Hackers and Exploiters are Constantly Frustrated
- Client Website Security: Securing client website is the basis of all our initiatives. We aim to keep your website safe, secure, and protected from threats while you concentrate on what you do best.
- Passionate Dedication and Cutting-Edge Technical Support: We don't rest until your security issues are fully resolved and structured so that future intrusions cannot occur.
- Reliable Integrity: Adherence to strict ethical values and honest business practices enable us to deliver 100% white-hat security you can count on.
- Enhanced Communication: We take your business seriously, so we provide direct one-on-one communication and resolution of challenges that are prompt and thorough.